Job title: Director – SAP GRC Security – Presales/Delivery Management (14-21 yrs)
Company: Value Vision Management Consultants
Job description: – Lead and grow the Enterprise Tech Solutions practice focusing on SAP Security, GRC, Controls
– Driving support in sales lifecycle and crafting a narrative that helps convert an opportunity to a WIN
– Manage/coach a team of practitioners that deliver client services in areas listed above
– Managing multiple stakeholders including senior leadership to help realize stated vision/goals
– Identify and build new capabilities to help expand the current portfolio of offerings
– Having the ability to mentor and support Managers/Senior Managers to the fullest extent in practice development
– Drive practice operations that include hiring, managing supply/demand, grooming staff towards a path of continuous improvement
– Creating career paths and enabling team members to pursue their professional goals that tie into the practice goals
– Collaborating with extended leadership to drive initiatives that are of utmost importance to the firm’s goals
– As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
– Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realize their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
– Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
– Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
– Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
– Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
– Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
– Demonstrates thought leadership-level abilities and success with directing large engagements that involve facilitating with staff and managers as they perform assessments to evaluate controls, security, and segregation of duties as it relates to SAP product optimization, implementation and/or configurations, emphasizing the following areas:
– Understanding clients’ business, industry and/or technologies and leveraging extensive project management skills in relation to SAP projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules;
– Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization, as well as configuration of controls around security, business process and within the SAP GRC modules;
– Working directly with systems integrators in developing business requirements and business controls in SAP-related and SAP GRC-related implementations;
– Developing thought leadership and sharing lead practices on SAP risk, controls, and SAP GRC configuration;
– Utilizing negotiation and persuasion skills used to help to sell potential new service opportunities, including a proven track record with identifying and converting potential engagement opportunities and developing market presence; and,
– Performing as a team leader by creating a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members including providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 07:10:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!