Causes and Solutions of 0x800ccc0d Error
One of the Microsoft Outlook errors that usually occurs during the sending or receiving of the emails is 0x800ccc0d error. 0x800ccc0d error occurs generally occurs if the outlook is unable to detect the presence of an internet connection. This error can occur in all the versions of Outlook. This article is all about the causes and efficient solutions of this particular error.
Instructions to be followed to solve this error-
- Check whether internet connection is available or not. Connecting to server is impossible by Outlook without internet connection. Just open any browser and try to open google. If it is opening, send a trial email to your self. If email is going, internet connection is there or else the error message will be displayed.
- If the login details that you entered are incorrect, then also this error may come so you have to check your login details. Follow these steps for it-
- Go to the Start option and then go to Run.
- Type “Control Panel” in it.
- If you have the classic view, then double click on the email.
- Click on to the “switch to classic view” if classic view is not there and then double click on the mail.
- Click on “show profiles” in the mail setup dialog box.
- “When starting Microsoft Office Outlook” option will be present. Go to “use this profile” and then click on “prompt” and then click on “add”.
- Click OK after typing a suitable profile name in “Profile Name” option.
- “E-mail Accounts” dialog box will come. Click on “add a new email account”. After that, click on next.
- Click on the appropriate server type and then click on “next”.
- Type the accurate login details in the boxes and then click on “next”.
- Finally Click “Finish’ and then click on “OK” to complete the procedure.
Then again send a trial email to you, the error will be resolved.